Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this Site is for your general information and use only.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Site for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- All samples, drawings, descriptions, specifications, illustrations and photographs are issued or published on the Site for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the products represented by or described in them. By using this Site, you appreciate that the colour of the product as they appear in the Samples may not accurately reflect the colour when the product is actually viewed and colour variation may otherwise occur outside of our control or the manufacturer, and whilst we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Site Samples match the actual product, we cannot and do not guarantee this. Accordingly, any purchase by you of product based on the Site Samples alone will not be deemed as a sale by sample.
Notification of changes to these terms and conditions
We reserve the right at our sole discretion to add to or change these terms. If we publish any changes we will let you know by posting such changes to this page and/or by posting notification of change to our Site homepage. Once we have posted any such changes it is then your responsibility as a user to ensure that you are aware of such changes from time to time. Changes will become effective 24 hours after first posting and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you continue to access the Site after that time.
The information contained in this Site is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Glass Repair Sunshine Coast and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Site or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this Site.
Every effort is made to keep the Site up and running smoothly. However, Glass Repair Sunshine Coast takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Copyright & Trademarks
This Site and its content is copyright of Glass Repair Sunshine Coast – © Glass Repair Sunshine Coast. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
This Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this Site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Site.
Unauthorised use of this Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Your use of this Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of Australia.
Special offers and finance
Glass Repair Sunshine Coast reserve the right to end or change offers featured on our Site at any time without prior notice. All others and products are subject to availability. All finance is subject to status and written quotations are available upon request. Glass Repair Sunshine Coast is Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. If you have any questions or a complaint about our special offers or finance please contact us by writing to:
Glass Repair Sunshine Coast
This site is the property of Glass Repair Sunshine Coast. If you have any comments suggestions or questions about these terms and/or the Site and/or us generally, please contact us by writing to:
Glass Repair Sunshine Coast